If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

3DPD - "3D pig disgusting"

edited 2012-08-28 02:45:45 in Media
My arms are falling off!

For those not in the know, 3DPD refers to one of two things: sexual unattraction for real-life (3D) people, and said RL people themselves. Not entirely sure.

So I made the mistake of searching this term up and...well...

...whatever floats your boat, I guess, it's none of my business. But you don't need to attack 3D women (or people of other gender for that matter) over it, okay?

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Are there people who use it seriously? I mean, I guess there are, but I always thought it was a term to make fun of the crazier ones who lust after fictional characters.

• I can only think of one person who might have used this term seriously, and you all know who he was.

• Yes, people use it seriously.

Well, about as seriously as any other 4chan terms anyway.

• Tsk, silly anons, why not go for the best of both worlds? A 3D woman with a two-dimensional personality.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ lololololololololololololololol