If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't stop listening to the same song over and over.

edited 2012-08-22 21:37:11 in Media
a little muffled

help me

Comments

• I don't know how to, I have the same problem. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

DAT DAT DAH DAH DAH DAH AFRO DAT DAT DAH DAH DAH DAH CIRCUS DAT DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH POLKA DOT

• I'm a damn twisted person

I had this happen to me with Comfortably Numb when I was in a depressive fit one time. Ended up bawling my eyes out eventually. 

• No rainbow star

Are you me about an hour from now?

This song is going to be addictive for me...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This happens to me frequently, in my head.

This generally does not trouble me.  It usually just means that I really like the song or find it really catchy and my head is having too much fun squeezing the emotional meaning out of it.

• You can change. You can.

I had this happen to me with Comfortably Numb when I was in a depressive fit one time. Ended up bawling my eyes out eventually.

Yup.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think I had Melocure's song "ALL IN ALL" stuck in my head like almost the whole trip that my parents and I made to attend memorial services for my paternal grandmother.

It felt like it had relevance to the situation, I guess, so it wasn't unwelcome.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I once burned a DVD of a SECRET's "Love is Move" music video, set it to repeat and let it run for an entire day.

I can still recite those lyrics like they're the back of my hand, and now whenever I listen to it I feel the urge to dance along...

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

I have a playlist of nothing but the original and covers of Zombie by The Cranberries.