If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That feel, when you go on a date

edited 2012-08-18 13:11:05 in Meatspace
They're somethin' else.

and the girl turns out to be some Kingdom Hearts fan artist/ writer, and an especially embarrassing one at that.

Sux dix, man. and not in a good way.

Comments

• What is this date thing you speak of? And what is a 'girl'?

Gonna need more delicious, juicy details before we can really judge whether you can't see past a pastime or she is one of those hambeasts of legend who ship their self-inserts, think homosexuality is a hobby, and takes your measurements at first meeting for a couple crossplay costume.

• edited 2012-08-18 13:38:36
    They're somethin' else.

The girl herself wasn't that bad looking. She just needs to let her hair grow out a little and actually doll herself up n shit.

But her voice, man. Her fucking voice. every once in a while, she'll like shriek the third word in a sentence. And she like, described to me puppy shipping and dark shipping or whatever the fuck on Yugioh or some shit.

IN PUBLIC, MIND YOU.

Then we went to an AT&T store, and we spent about an hour looking at her dA account while I texted my friends an equivalent of a "gettaloadadisguy" just in case they actually were in the area, considering what a small world it is.

She's created like this vampire coven of totally not Mickey and Minnie Mouses in cravats and corsets and all this talk of light and darkness and fuck this shit I'm gonna go play some God Hand

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

...that sounds like an uncomfortable night.

• edited 2012-08-18 13:46:16
    They're somethin' else.

I remember the very first date i had with my very first girlfriend. She turned out to be a psycho rapist shebeast, but at least she had charisma.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I've dated some nutters and my last girlfriend actually had some annoying fangirl aspects but she was in college and she mellowed out... more or less by the time we started dating.

• Contact Guiness Book of Records, maybe she can beat these guys: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-biggest-pasta-bowl,0,5522564.story

• They're somethin' else.

There's not enough garlic bread. Never enough.

• No rainbow star

^ The whole meal should be garlic bread

• Unlimited Bread Sticks.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Olive Garden is the bone of my sword.