If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

To use an iPod, I HAVE to give personal information to Apple

edited 2012-08-05 14:29:00 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, my dad probably doesn't care, and he just wants the little Nano he won in a raffle to be useful.  But I don't like it.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, and on top of that, I have to come up with a password.  And it also has to have at least one lowercase, one uppercase, and one number.

Hey fuck you, Apple.  I want an MP3 player that's EASY to use, not one that's a hassle.

• You know you could likely use foobar2000 to manage the ipod and not worry about itunes. 

• a little muffled

Yeah, Apple sucks, this is not news.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ Wait I can?

Because I have a lot of badly-tagged music that's all organized via (mostly) properly-named files and folders.  I want an easy way to select which files to sync...especially because this is for my dad and he doesn't want a lot of my random videogame/anime/chiptune stuff.

• It's been a year since the plugin was updated but install foobar2000, the plugin and what ever the plugin needs and it should work. The plugin is here http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_dop