If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Maria+Holic

edited 2011-03-22 02:00:21 in Media
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
After watching Maria+Holic for a few hours and generally enjoying the ending theme (adorable song with lots of tiny 16-bit sprites jumping around and being extremely girly) I thought of an idea that didn't occur to me before.

They normally do not give physical checks to new students of All Girls Dormitories/Missionary Schools that I have been to to assure that the students are actually legitimately female. If you can fake a birth certificate (which you can easily in those schools since they lack notary departments anyway) then I am sure it's possible to sneak into one as a guy. It makes me wonder how common this actually is in America. Generally as long as you avoid physical check-ups that involve revealing your genital area, or you have a good excuse to be flat chested, you'll slide (for a few weeks at best).

I wonder how many tropers have fooled their school or anyone important with cross-dressing.

Comments

• Intriguing thought here.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm not sure what the incidence of this is in real life, due to the likely severe consequences.

It's fun to fantasize about, I guess, but don't bet on it coming up on the 11pm news.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I haven't heard of any instances of it on the news, so I assume if they do get exposed, nobody really hears about it.