If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Can't log in to photobucket.

edited 2012-07-24 11:43:49 in Webspace
Tableflipper

Like, I log in, and then it takes me to my album, but i'm not actually logged in. If I try to press the "upload" button, it will send me back to the login page, and I cannot seem to edit/delete/move any images.

Comments

• No one's had a problem like this?

• No rainbow star

I haven't bothered logging in in the last while

• I have also tried to clear my cookies and cache already. This problem seems to have happened after I failed to log into my account too many times due to mistyping my password. Javascript is also turned on.
  • edited 2012-07-24 23:18:22
    Loser

Edmania,

Logging in, moving images, and uploading on photobucket seem to be working for me. The only possible solutions I can really think of are to try to reset your password and then sign in again and/or to try logging in with a different internet browser. There is also a help page here, but I am not sure how helpful it would be for you or if you have already tried it.

• Tried resetting password, but didn't even receive an email for that on any of my main email accounts (I probably used a throwaway email, I have dozens of those but I don't remember most of em) and the help page didn't help me, really.

It may help me if I was able to figure out where some sort of "New Post/Topic" was on forums designed for photobucket, but there doesn't seem to be one.

• It looks like there is an "Ask Us" button on the left side of the page I linked to in that last post. I am not sure how effective Photobucket's customer service is, but I guess you could try that.

Sorry that I could not be more helpful.

• I didn't notice that button before. >_>

Anyway, this topic is now obsolete, as my account has been restored.