If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

@#$% The Haters, Man (featuring Ludacris)

edited 2012-07-23 18:31:13 in Media

Yes, I'm sure you had at least some resistance to your path to fame. Yes, I'm sure people don't like you. Yes, I'm sure those same people still don't like you.

But I've heard this sentiment expressed in song far too many times. Better men and women have written better songs about this than everyone today who's still pressing pen to paper for songs like these. 

And when guest stars take time off the songs their supposed to be in to preemptively strike at their detractors, it just makes the whole song break down. 

I get that you want to respond to the people who think badly of you, but leave it be! I want to write a song about butts, but I will never top Sir Mixalot's glorious masterpiece, so I resist the temptation. 

And now for the inevitability. 

Comments