If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That feel when you see someone on an IM service typing a message, then stopping, then typing,...

edited 2012-07-19 22:05:31 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

And you're never sure whether you said something wrong or if you somehow offended them or made yourself look like a doofus or...

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

There must be like ten Awkward Penguin macros for this.

• (Raises hand)

• I know that feel, though I don't really use such programs much anymore these days.

• They're somethin' else.

When it happens to me on Skype, i'm like "WHAT!! TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

• Yeah, exactly. A lot of what I say in Skype: "You were typing something?"

• I tend to be the person on the other end because I like to check things and reword things a few times.

I might have prompted this.

• edited 2012-07-20 01:04:38
    No rainbow star
    Even worse is when the program doesn't say when they've stopped typing, so it looks like they took 10 minutes to type "XD"
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    This happens to me quite a bit when I'm chatting with someone on Facebook.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Sometimes if it takes me a while to compose a response, i actually go and compose it in notepad instead before posting it whole--or, posting most of it and taking some time to write out the rest of it so it looks to the other person that i actually wrote that quickly.

notsureifdishonest.png

• I assume they're busy with other stuff on the comp in the meanwhile(eg, masturbating).