If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Nancy Grace: Serial Killer

edited 2012-07-12 21:43:44 in Media
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Many people here know that Nancy Grace is a horrid, putrid waste of filth and that she is responsible for the suicide of one person.

Now she's responsible for the suicide of another!

Comments

• If she brags about it she'll be tied for Anthony Comstock as my contender for Worst Person Ever.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Gotta love people who make a living off of being horrendously unpleasant.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

you really have to wonder about the kind of people who watch people like this. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I know plenty.

They're the "well they deserve it because they're HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE HORRIBLE THIIIIIIIIIIINGS" type. 

• They're somethin' else.

This cunt's totally annoying and is profiting off of human misery.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-07-13 00:41:08

And we have a statement from the investigators saying they think the baby's death was an accident in the first place.

Fucking wow.

• >former prosecutor

>without a trace of irony writes book called Objection! — How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System.

>does not understand notion of 'innocent until proven guilty', even though she has had a career in lawl

Cute.

• Isn't that the one where she lies about the details of her ex-boyfriend's murder to play herself up?

• Wikipedia says yes.

• Funniest thing about Nancy Grace is that I've seen Sean Hannity, the conservative pundit, be more reasonable than her.

After the Casey Anthony case, while Nancy Grace was all fuming, I saw Sean Hannity say "Y'know, I used to be a prosecutor, and it looks like they really just didn't prove their case. So, the jury made the right decision, whether or not she actually did it."

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Nancy Grace is such a horrid, putrid person that her hate actually allowed Alex Jones to gain a temporary burst of sanity. Alas, it was short-lived, and he quickly fell back on to talking about how fluoride will kill your pet hamster.