If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act...

edited 2012-07-11 16:57:21 in Politics
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...for the 31st time.

Once for every day of the month.

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm really tired of the 'both sides are at fault'. I mean the dems have done wrong things but there are degrees of wrongness and buddy the Republicans are more wrong than anyone out there.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Now that's dedication.

• Malk: agreed.

An article on the subject. This is so stupid. For one, who are the Republicans to lecture anyone on "economic malpractice" when their entire policy is "massive and unsustainable tax cuts for the rich until, against all logic and precedent, they create jobs and stimulate the economy maybe".

For another...what they're doing here is ultimately giving their utmost to make millions continue to die or suffer needlessly. They've obscured it with a huge amount of spin, but for a party that's so ostentatious about morality that's pretty damn evil.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Will anyone fault me if I just say "Team GObama 2012"?

• Yes because that's an utterly ridiculous slogan  :|

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

i like it.

GO-BAMA, GO-BAMA, GO 

GO-BAMA, GO-BAMA, GO 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think the U.S. Republican Party is perfecting the art of neglecting the big picture.

• You can change. You can.

Yes because that's an utterly ridiculous slogan :|

puns are never ridiculous 

#lies

• They've been utterly hijacked by business interest.  They're accomplishing their own big picture just fine.

Yes because that's an utterly ridiculous slogan :|

It's a Facebook thing, sue me. 

• >Politics from Facebook

Found your problem.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    > Facebook

Bigger problem right there.

>Suing people

>Not challenging them to a duel

>2012

>still using this meme 

also it is infinitely better than RONPAUL2012RONPAUL2012RONPAUL2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2012

>Complaining about greentext

we can do this all day baby

>2012 

>complaining about complaining about greentext

>greentext not even being green 

• a little muffled

> 2012
    > > 2012

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Serious tiem nao guiz.

I mean I shouldn't be surprised by this since a lot Of Republican governors are planning to ignore ACA. Even when studies show that it will save their states money...

Yeah, I'm still pissed off at Scott Walker. And the attempted retroactive gerrymandering from Wisconsin republicans.

I'm still pissed off at Scott Walker, too, and he isn't even my governor.

• That guy is clearing being told what to do by someone else, we just don't know who or what.

• a little muffled

Nicol Bolas

^^ Well, to be fair, it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure out that a time of austerity is the best time to tell poor people to fuck off and die.

• >arrowtexting outside of Reddit

Sure is summer in here.

• >summer

Sure are a lot of northernhemispherefags in here

That's why I refer to the Steam summer sale as the Steam summer/mid-year sale or just the Steam mid-year sale.