If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When sites hang at "Transferring data from google-analytics.com" when I deny cookies from them

edited 2012-07-10 00:33:48 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

metroid-database.com is the latest in a long, long series of offenders.  The list includes many, many news sites, a number of blogs, and a number of other fansites and interest sites.

Well, I still have another trick up my sleeve.  I'll allow your cookies for session only.

(Oh, and I'm one of those people who actually closes the browser program regularly.)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know

...Wait...

So Google has this site that just tracks whatever the hell you're doing online and if you don't allow this you can't access certain sites?

Please tell me I'm an idiot whose misinterpreted the entire situation...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think it's less tracking what you're doing than tracking who comes to the site.

That's how Google gets its oodles of data regarding audience and advertising targeting, dontcha think?

Anyhow, I can just make it keep session cookies, which get dumped whenever I close the thing.