If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Operation: Acoustic Kitty

edited 2012-07-01 21:22:09 in Politics
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

The CIA tried to use cats to spy on the Russians. Yes. They inserted antennas into the tail and a microphone into the skull. They were going to then release the cats onto the streets of Moscow and have them spy on Russian agents. Presumably the CIA felt that all secret USSR transactions were conducted in shelters and pet shops. The main problem going through the planning phases was addressing the fact that cats are easily distracted. They decided set this off for another operation. The total cost of preparations amounted to $20 million.

To test out their cats, they released them in the streets of Washington, D.C. towards the Russian embassy. Their test ended when the cats were hit by a taxi and died.

America is truly exceptional 

Comments