If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There's a D&D game being organized over at Heapers' Hangout, and I can't join

edited 2012-07-01 03:33:39 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

because I'm going to be gut-bustingly busy for the next month.

http://www.heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2266/a-dungeons-dragons-game

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Hahahahahaha!

I forgot I even had an account here. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Welcome back! :)

I don't think I'll be staying, unless the place has changed significantly since my last visit (which was admittedly a very long time ago. Before I was banned the first time, I think).

This is actually more of a media and life/society/internet/culture discussion forum nowadays.

I see that.

I may stick around then. Is there a namechange policy? I don't go by MFDY anymore anywhere but here. It's usually Super Lazuli now. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Ask a mod to change it.

RE: Thread topic

IJBM: I want to play a D&D game, but nobody is hosting one I want to play :/

Changed.

Trippy.

Also Glen I should point out that I'm going to be doing things very slowly with that D&D game anyway, so if you want to join go ahead, it's not going to be moving very fast.

• "RE: Thread topic

IJBM: I want to play a D&D game, but nobody is hosting one I want to play :/"

You can always come to the heap and play Super Lazuli's, we won't bite.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I specified 'I want to play'. That game just doesn't sound like my thing.

Because it's D&D 3.5, because of its setting, or another reason?

If I had to guess, I'd say "because newbie DM". But it doesn't really matter. 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    If it was 4e, I'd give it a shot, but I really don't feel like 3.5e right now.

I guess I could recycle one of my several little-used or completely-unused characters...

If you want to, go ahead. 

Also I think we have a primary melee fighter (apocolypseWalker, who has expressed an interest in playing either a fighter or a barbarian) but he didn't sign up yet. 

Because it's D&D 3.5, because of its setting, or another reason?

Because of the setting, primarily, added to playing a game under a newbie DM.

• edited 2012-07-01 20:56:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think I'm going to decline.

I'd love to play but I don't want to make myself even more stressed out.  I'm going to be moving somewhere and starting some big new stuff pretty soon and there are lots of details I need to iron out (as well as lots of things I need to do to prepare for it), and while I'd love to play, I don't want to make my entertainment stressful for me.

Sorry about that.  Best wishes with the game, though!

Edit: Okay, maybe.  If you need another person let me know.