If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Heard a joke once.

edited 2012-06-29 19:58:43 in Wonderful posts
They're somethin' else.

Man goes into doctor. Says he's afraid. Says he can't tell apart real life and fantasy. Says he's had nothing but relationship troubles since high school, and he's not sure what to do. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Read Scott Pilgrim. Buying all six copies at once should save you some money."

Man nearly flips out. Says "But, Doctor...I am Scott Pilgrim."

Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

:P

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

"At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do."Bruce Springsteen, "Like A Rolling Stone"

• You can change. You can.

is this you trying to do that stupid "May the force be with you - John Crichton *image of Mal Reynolds" thing?

• edited 2012-06-29 21:11:27
    They're somethin' else.

MEEP

• Kichigai birthday!!

• You can change. You can.

That made me laugh. That's just not something you're supposed to compare yourself to.

well, your friend sounds like someone without a high opinion of themselves, so it kinda fits.

• edited 2012-06-29 21:11:37
    They're somethin' else.

*nobleman's bow*

^ Yeah. Hopefully he bounces back :P

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Haven't you compared yourself to Scott Pilgrim before Schitzo?
  • They're somethin' else.

In terms of "Absolutely shit time management", yeah. I'm a bit better about that now.

• It occurs to me that "Rorschach versus the world" is a pretty accurate way to describe how he sees things.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

is this you trying to do that stupid "May the force be with you - John Crichton *image of Mal Reynolds" thing?

Yes.