If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Becoming overwhelmed with nostalgia and sadness at the afternoon sun

edited 2012-06-29 17:07:33 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's the same feeling I get from this music: vocaroo.com/i/s0TWmQeLG6dr (let me know if that link dies)

It makes me feel sad.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I... don't know that feel?

• You can change. You can.

i know this feel until the "at the afternoon sun" bit

after that, it's a most nebulous feel

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Well you're from Colombia, it's probably too hot to bear in the afternoon. Right now it's pretty stupidly hot out and I'm in New York.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Okay, take out the "at the afternoon sun" bit if you like.  It's just that a lot of memories of my childhood involve a sunlit setting.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Pretend you're Clint Eastwood, then. It's guaranteed to improve childhood memories by 125%.

• You can change. You can.

Well you're from Colombia, it's probably too hot to bear in the afternoon.

bitches ain't heard of medellin, bogota, barranquilla, tthe orinoco area, etc

not like it isn't hot where i am, but my point is simply that the atlantic region's weather is hardly representative.

• edited 2012-06-29 18:18:35
    I'm a damn twisted person

Bitches ain't heard of Phoenix. Where it's 43 C +04 110 F + for about three months in a row.

Granted sunsets in Phoenix were pretty. Mostly because of all the smog refracting the light into pretty colors though. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It's been approximately six degrees (Celsius) here for two months now. Ranging from -1 to about 9 degrees at its warmest.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

This cold's a bitch, but I'll take single-digit Celsius over 40+ degrees any day of the week.

Hell, I'd take it over 30+ degrees.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yes.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

43 C +04 110 F +

I know what you mean by this, but what is "04"?

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Because typo, that's why. I meant to type or but lol, rush to get to horrible in air conditioned job in 90+ F wether.