If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

50 dollar bills

edited 2012-06-29 12:36:38 in Meatspace
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

How did I go my entire life without knowing that these things exist 

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

That's actually an excellent question. I'm guessing you've never worked in retail or the service industry?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I've just never seen a $50 until today. It's mind-boggling. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I don't even live in the US and I've seen the thing live. smug

• You can change. You can.

Same.

• a little muffled

I don't think I've ever seen a US $50. I've seen plenty of Canadian $50s, though, and I don't think they're much more frequent.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

They're less convenient than a few twenties since people always check them for forgeries.

• a little muffled

Canada just got a really weird new $50 to make forgery harder.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Man I swear it's like some law of cash registers, half the time when you get a new drawer with only $20 in change, somebody will come along and use a $50 or $100 for an order that costs less than $5. 

• We can't help it, Alk.

Sometimes we really need the change.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Then you should have asked the bank to cash your check out in smaller bills!

• I saw a $2 bill in the fourth grade. How many of you guys have seen one?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I keep three in my wallet.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think I have one or two, but I don't know where they are.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I saw a $2 bill in the fourth grade. How many of you guys have seen one?

I've seen literally dozens of $2 bills. But only one $50

• edited 2012-06-30 03:34:22

I recall my dad attempting to pay for a $2 parking token with a $2 bill once. For some reason the machine wouldn't accept it.

The weird thing? The same machine dispensed Susan B. Anthony coins as change when you paid with a $5 bill. Why would you design a machine with those in mind but not $2 bills?

EDIT: Also I think part of the reason $50 aren't seen more commonly is that ATMs tend to dispense money in multiples of $20.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Because easier to store $1 coins than $1 bills?

...wait...