If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Onions

edited 2012-06-27 16:13:01 in Meatspace

I prefer green onions.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Weirdly, I only like them raw. Cooked ones just don't taste as good.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I like red onions.

Also, cutting them is the worst.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Thou shalt not snuggle with onions.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Try cooking 90% of anything without onions, it's not part if the trinity for nothing.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Well, that's just like, your onion man

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
     Try cooking 90% of anything without onions, it's not part if the trinity for nothing.

I prefer garlic and tomato sauce. Onions are to be eaten raw, they lose their delicious consistency when cooked. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Onions have a pretty sharp taste when raw, but retain their sweetness very nicely even when cooked.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Also, onions are a powerful aromatic (hence why it's in the trinity of aromatics.)
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

why would someone eat onions for their sweetness?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I should add that when I say I prefer them raw, I'm referring exclusively to when they're on their own. In a recipe, they're fine.