If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That feeling you get when you keep procrastinating things.

LaiLai
edited 2012-06-21 23:37:48 in General

Like when you say, "I'll clean my room today!" or "I'll watch X today!" or "I'll write so and so today!"

And then you put it off for tomorrow. And the day after that. And so on and so on.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I keep on procrastinating sleeping, heck.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

"I'll write so and so today!"

And then you put it off for tomorrow. And the day after that. And so on and so on.

this is me

this is me described in twenty five words or less

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^And me.

Though my saying that is kinda redundant at this point.

• That's how I feel now.

Despite all of the free time I've had, I've done fuck all, shit I haven't even played a lot of video games or watched any media, despite having 5 years of not going to school. Although I'm currently working on actually getting shit done now.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I know this feeling. And I know that the only way to get around it is to just sit down and start doing the damn thing. Which accounting for the backlog sometimes produces hilarious results. Like spending 2 hours writing checks. And inadvertently destroying multiple business reply envelopes because you are a spazz who must triple check everything. 

I've been procrastinating watching animé and playing games.  No, seriously.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

^ Are you me?

On that note, I never finished the first Sherlock DVD (only watched the first episode). And the second one is out now.

• No rainbow star

^ I'm also wondering if glenn is me

• You can change. You can.

Meh, I don't think that procastinating on TV shows or whatever is really that weird. I mean there are a lot of series and when you have an internet connection or a way of buying what you want to watch or read, then it becomes just a matter of clicking on stuff to get stuff. And by having so much access to so many things + being on the internet, where everyone becomes a fly on coke, then it becomes frighteningly hard to watch, read or play stuff.

hell, it has come to a point where i have to disconnect to watch a movie or something unless it's a series and i just close everything but the player and the torrent client to download the next episode

...I still haven't finished watching episode 6 of Gunbuster.

• Which reminds me that I still have to finish quite a lot of art trades and requests and commissions... and my personal projects, too.

This is why I never finish anything.

I just procrastinated gaming.

Instead of playing TF2, I spent my time...
    1. thinking of how to explain downscaling from global climate models to regional climate models to laypeople
    2. watching various Meet the Pyro fan videos
    3. checking textbook prices
    4. re-checking my schedule and discovering a new class that I am really interested in