If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Straight? So's Spaghetti before it's cooked."

edited 2012-06-19 23:58:52 in General
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm seeing this statement a bit more often these days and I wish people would think of the implications here. Not only does it lend credence to the stereotype of the gay man who wants to turn you, but it also implies that a gay man could 'go straight' for a woman hot enough.

Comments

• a little muffled

Shouldn't it be "so's spaghetti before it's cooked"?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It was always like that. I don't know what you're talking about. 

More seriously I just got off work and don't proofread.

• I have to say I'd be pretty nervous about the idea of someone turning you gay by boiling you in scalding hot water.

• edited 2012-06-20 00:04:02
    There is love everywhere, I already know

This is an actual thing?

Wait, wouldn't the statement imply something like "Straight? We'll see after seven years of physical and mental torture!" Something like that ^.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You know what else is straight before it's cooked?

Angel hair.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

???

I could be warned not to explain the punchline, but there's no punchline to explain. :P

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

"Solid? So's ice before it melts."

"Gas?  So's water before it condenses."

"Sane? So was my childe before I embraced her."

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

"Skinny? So's a balloon before it inflates."

"Gay? So was my nephew before I sent him to a religious camp to mentally condition him to be straight."

Oh wait. That's not funny.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Am I the only one who thinks the flirting thing leads into easy mockery when you point out that cooked noodles are limp?

• edited 2012-06-20 00:44:07
    So like; "Is that right? Do you know what other quality cooked spaghetti possesses? Limpness. That was a jab at your sexual stamina, or rather the lack thereof, chortle chortle chortle."

"Ghastly?  So was my pokémon before it evolved!"

^ "Sane?  So was I before I realized she was a doll!" / "Calm?  So was I before my mom treated me like a doll!" / "Sane?  So was I before my wife died!" / "Self-confident?  So was I before my dad treated me like a pawn in a epic game of chessmastery!"

..."Dead?  So was that horse as I was beating it!"

• Thread title made me think was going to be a YTP.

Haven't ever seen this phrase in action outside of the trolling of homophobes.