If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Andrew W.K. to speak at My Little Pony convention

edited 2012-06-17 19:12:30 in Wonderful posts
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Um...would your laughing make sense if I knew who the hell this guy was?

• The guy that made Party Hard. Sorta memorable if you speakerblast it at Ronbots monthly for a year long.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Honestly it's not too terribly odd because he's pretty much the ultimate WOO PARTY SPRING BREAK ROCK OUT guy but it's still hilarious imagining the guy who did this talk to a bunch of overweight neckbeards at a convention center in Nowheresville, Ohio about a bunch of magical talking cartoon horses, and what lessons we can learn from them about PARTYING and those times in between partying that we all must deal with from time to time.

• "those times in between partying that we all must deal with from time to time."

MLP is best hangover cure.

• edited 2012-06-17 19:38:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

dude does pretty much seem like pinkie pie incarnate

also, obligatory (nsfw i guess)

• A hard-partying fratboy and a troupe of neckbearded cretins who obsess over magical ponies mix about as well as peanut butter and Windex, that insane pink horse aside.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    ahahahaha wha
  • It says he's a brony on his wiki page, identifying with Pinkie Pie.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

He is.

• >implying there is no such thing as hard-partying, alcoholic neckbeards

>implying most of the MLP fandom's music output isn't oontz oontz oontz and wub wub wub

• That always bugged me.  We need more Makkons, Kils, and Interrobangs putting out stuff that...isn't techno and dubstep.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I don't see what the big deal is. He's an entertainer that likes MLP so he's going entertain at an MLP con.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

it's the One of Us reaction. kinda silly when you think about it.

• He also made covers from Mobile Suit Gundam, so he's cool with me.