If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't seem to change the default program for watching DVDs.

edited 2012-06-10 16:48:37 in General
a little muffled

I can change AutoPlay so that when I put a DVD in, it automatically opens with MPC like I want, but in the case of a DVD already being in and me opening it by clicking its icon in My Computer (relevant when I'm watching a TV series and so I'll often not watch an entire disc at once), it always opens in Windows Media Player no matter what I do. This is especially annoying because for some reason it won't play the sound on my RahXephon DVDs, and in fact it instead constantly plays a noise that sounds like I imagine being put through a woodchipper feels. So, uh, I'd rather not watch them in that, but I keep forgetting I have to right click and choose MPC from a menu.

I'm on Windows 7, by the way, if anyone knows anything about this. I admit I haven't bothered to do much Googling since it's a minor annoyance at best and usually only comes up when I'm about to watch an episode of something and would rather, you know, do that instead of Googling.