If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Keep calm and carry on"

edited 2012-06-09 18:53:13 in IJAM
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I really, really like this motto.

And I just now realized it is an internet meme.  Oh wow.  Cool.

Comments

• edited 2012-06-17 23:49:07
    They're somethin' else.

What even is this? I saw a shitload of commission prints of these things butchering Korra/ Doctor Who/ Persona shit at an anime convention.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's a message put on some signs by the British government during World War II.

Not much notice was paid to them since then until a collector unexpectedly found an official poster with this phrase at a discount bookstore in the UK some years ago, and it took off as an internet meme.

Me?  I just like the attitude it espouses.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

When I went out with my friends from TTW a few weeks ago, we bought a parody of this that said "Keep Calm, I'm The Doctor" and had a Dalek diagram on the reverse side.

God I love ABC (the Australian network, not the American one).