If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I feel like making run on sentences all of a sudden

edited 2011-03-21 03:27:28 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
Like I said I feel like making run on sentences all of a sudden specifically ones with no commas or periods although it may be hard to do one with no commas if I get to a list wait what if I went into a coma because of a comma wouldn't that be odd which is the start of Oddish's name which is the name of an interesting Pokemon and hey Pokemon rocks I think I may be addicted to it though I wonder what happens if one talks about Pokemon too much are they put in an insane asylum wait am I still talking why am I still talking WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL TALKING oh hey a penny isn't that great we all need extra shiny pennies but not the mean ones that bite they are scary no I am not on caffeine right now although that sounds awesome too bad I can't grab any caffeine or sugar as it is 1:26 am at the time I typed 1:26 am bet it won't be 1:26 am by the time I post this how long will this damn post go on for can anybody even keep up oh look it's 1:27 am right now I think imma shut up now ok k thnx bai :D

Comments

• Not reading that shit.
  • No rainbow star
    But I put so much work into making such a great long run on sentence which this is likely to become unless I get killed hey I wonder how long I can go if I say Candlejack after all he only takes you if you are about to end the sentence so by making it run on he can never kidnap me so yay hahah take THAT Candlejack hey what happens if I say his name three times like Betelgeuse hmm let's try Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack HAH nothing happened sucker can't touch this DANANANANANANANA CAN'T TOUCH THIS oh shit I almost ended the sentence that was a close one but I can NEVER be touched as I am INVINCIBLE as long as I keep talking and O Y HALO THAR CANDLEJACK why do you have that rope and burlap sack and what is up with that gag you're putting in my mouth right now huh please tell me wh