If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I go to school for my final exam, check the drawings on a wall in the hallway and...

edited 2012-06-07 11:08:47 in Webspace
if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

homestuck

its everywhere

its everywhere man

get it away

argh

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

• edited 2012-06-07 12:13:20
    You can change. You can.

RUN

RUN WHILE YOU STILL FUCKING CAN

also things that bug me: Milos' finishing high school just around the same time as my sister.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Hey, look at it this way: it could have been Twilight.

• edited 2012-06-07 12:06:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Why is Terezi so terrifying??

What is wrong with Karkat's mouth??

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I hate to buy into Homestuck memes, but...

...looks like you just got trolled.

• edited 2012-06-07 12:22:45
    I'm a damn twisted person

It could be worse. The drawings could have been on the walls along the stairs. 

Although SBAHJ graffiti would be simply amazing to find. Or seeing a mock construction of can town with the mayoral vest hanging around somewhere. 

• Definitely not gay.

I'm going to bring up Lust Bulge now.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

SB&HJ graffiti would be fcuking hilarious.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

It could be worse. The drawings could have been on the walls along the stairs. 

Actually, they are. I've always considered stairs to be a part of the hallway.
  • Definitely not gay.

For a second I thought Karkat's leg was his sickle.

• a little muffled

Burn the school down.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Burn the school down.

I saw enough fucking goddamn trolls at Anime Boston this year. >:[

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Isn't it just wonderful how the Internet has broken down cross-cultural barriers and allowed us to share our personal creations with the world?

• a little muffled

@Everest:

I saw enough fucking goddamn trolls at Anime Boston this year. >:
    There were actually less at Anime North this year than last year, I think. Thankfully.

• Definitely not gay.

Oy, troll cosplayers...

• I'm a damn twisted person

Oy, cosplayers

Oy, Sailor Ron cosplayers

Oy, Cardboard Gundam cosplayers

Oy, Moe Hetalia Nazis cosplayers

Oy, Sexy Chewbacca cosplayers

• OP: Wow. That looks like a crossover with Amigara Fault.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, HUMAN

• You can change. You can.

can't be friends anymore

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Isn't it just wonderful how the Internet has broken down cross-cultural barriers and allowed us to share our personal creations with the world?

Yeah, that is indeed wonderful. But what I find even more fascinating is how did Homestuck, an extremely avantguarde and unconventional work that you'd expect to end up totally obscure, manage to attract such a wide following around the whole world.

Oy, cosplayers

Oy, Sailor Ron cosplayers

Oy, Moe Hetalia Nazis cosplayers

Oy, Sexy Chewbacca cosplayers

Obligatory Sailor Bubba picture:

sailor bubba

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Yeah, that is indeed wonderful. But what I find even more fascinating is how did Homestuck, an extremely avantguarde and unconventional work that you'd expect to end up totally obscure, manage to attract such a wide following around the whole world.

Indeed, that's why hussie is my first target for a handshake when I build a time machine

• ^^AH WASH MESELF WITH A HEART ON A STEEK

• Definitely not gay.

can't be friends anymore

Juan, how...how could you?