If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sometimes I repeat qualifiers in my phrases sometimes.

edited 2012-06-05 16:03:54 in General
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Often I will do this in the same sentence often.

I don't know why I do it.

Comments

• a little muffled

At times I find myself doing this, at times. Usually comes when I've rewritten a sentence a couple of times and forgot exactly what I wrote in the first place usually.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

rewritten a sentence a couple of times and forgot exactly what I wrote in the first place

I frequently do this all the time. It often leads to that mistake and other similar ones a lot.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but I sincerely love the direction this has already gone towards. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    They mostly come out at night, mostly.
  • My dad says "actually" about every sentence.  It's really irritating.

• You can change. You can.

Maan this shit happens all the time to me.

• Kichigai birthday!!

This doesn't happen to me much at least when writing in English, since I have to think every sentence through before writing it

• Maan this shit happens all the time to me.

• My brother used to do this with the word "please". It always struck me as an obnoxious attempt at being overly polite. "May I please have some more corn, please?"