If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am watching Mad TV right now

edited 2012-06-05 13:55:15 in Media
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

They are playing a segment called "Everybody Loves Rayman."

This is either the stupidest or second-stupidest thing I have ever seen on television.

Comments

• You can change. You can.

>Mad TV

>Watching

>Not burning the TV

>Not destroying the whole city in a fit of anger

>Actually watching

>Like

>Directing your eyes at the screen when it's being broadcasted into your magic box of lights

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-06-05 14:03:55
    What're the first and third stupidest things then?
  • As obnoxious as the Mad cartoon is, the fact that they legitimately understand what they're parodying is pretty impressive compared to most TV shows.

• You can change. You can.

Err, where does that come from? All we know is that sketch's named "Everybody Loves Rayman". 

Unless you mean something different, so maybe I'm just a dummy.

• I like this show.

• edited 2012-06-05 16:51:06

^^ I saw that sketch myself, and it was very clear that the writers were fans of the Rayman franchise.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Actually I think the one with the singing and dancing Hulk was the stupidest thing I've seen on TV. Either that or "LEGO Hank Azaria."

• They're somethin' else.

The stupidest joke they must have ever done is probably Final Brantasy.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    What is that even
  • Silence is golden.

I haven't watched it but isn't there a sketch called "CSI Carly"

• Yes, CSiCarly exists.

The show itself is ehh. Not as good as its Monday night brethren on Cartoon Network (though the quality of The Annoying Orange is nebulous) but it's better than some of the other shows it's accompanied.

Like The Problem Solverz. God I hated that show.

Oh yeah, that show with the orange makes Mad TV the third-stupidest thing I've ever seen on television.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Wait, I thought the Annoying Orange was just some inexplicably popular YouTube video? You mean to say it's actually getting TV screen time?

Well okay, Fred got a movie. So I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

Doesn't Fred have a Nickelodeon TV show now?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ Fucking hell no, I hate Annoying Orange.