If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Room

edited 2012-06-03 13:33:42 in Media

After that movie, now I imagine Tommy Wiseau as the face of the MRA movement. It's amazing how a lead character can be so unintentionally unsympathetic.

Also, this quote: 

"Oh man, I just can't figure women out. Sometimes they're just too smart. Sometimes they're flat-out stupid. Other times they're just evil."

Doesn't that sound like something Rush Limbaugh would say?

Comments

• The part when he laughs about a girl getting beat up so badly she needed to go to the hospital was particularly painful.

• You can change. You can.

I always thought it was a cute movie. Like, this guy seriously trying to be this great film director on par with Bergman and yet he can't even stage a dramatic scene right.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i am fed up with this woruld
  • The funniest part is that only two people betrayed him, and yet he claims that the entire world hates him.

• Well, there were the people who took his ideas and saved money and then he was the fool.

Also, this reminds me of the first thread I made here.

• My mother sat through this movie.

She couldn't sit through Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.