If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Youtube Advertisements

edited 2012-06-02 02:28:39 in Webspace

I don't really mind Youtube advertisements - people have to pay the bills, after all - but would it kill them to add some variety to what you show me? 

In the past week I've been using the internet, I've seen one advertisement for Prometheus, one advertisement for batteries, one for KFC, one for computers, and one for cameras. That's five advertisements spread out over a week of Youtube use. 

I won't consider what you're selling if I see it every single time I turn something on, you know.

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Saturation leads to exasperation, exasperation leads to anger, anger leads to rash decisions, rash decisions lead to you deciding to watch Prometheus unironically.

See? they have their bases covered.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

i haven't seen a youtube ad for over a week

• I love you AdBlockplus.
  • Definitely not gay.

PROMETHEUS HAS LANDED

• At least they aren't oversaturating your ads with half-hour infomercials.  Yet.

• Haven't seen a Youtube ad in forever.

Unfortunately, I have seen ads on other video sites, and the same problems happen with them.