If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fucking ANTS

BeeBee
edited 2012-06-01 17:51:04 in General

My house has a problem with ants getting in through the vents and woodwork, and now I'm paranoid of every little tickle or itch being ants because half the time it is.

Comments

• To help you sleep:

• I love how they haul off the skull.

"WTF are we supposed to do with this?"

"I dunno.  I'm sure we'll think of something."

• ^^Those are army ants, right?

• You can change. You can.

change that to mosquitos and you're in my shoes, bee

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-06-01 20:46:05

I'm pretty sure those aren't army ants, just regular nuisance ants.  Army ants are brownish and have fucking huge pincers.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^Aren't there a few kinds of ants in any given species/colony, though?

• Such is the strength of the ant's jaws that in East Africa they are used as natural, emergency sutures. Various East African indigenous tribal peoples (e.g. Maasai moran), when suffering from a gash in the bush, will use the soldiers to stitch the wound by getting the ants to bite on both sides of the gash, then breaking off the body. This use of ants as makeshift surgical staples creates a seal that can hold for days at a time, and the procedure can be repeated if necessary, allowing natural healing to commence"

Bulldog ants are awesome.