If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hotels charging more for 3 people in a 2-bed room than 2 people in a 2-bed room

edited 2012-05-31 21:08:57 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What happened to the good old days when they charged by number of beds, or just did a flat rate for one to four people?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Money.
  • My guess would be that the hotels are trying to discourage having a bunch of people in a room because they want you to buy two rooms. They might have that extra charge to make up for what they think will be a messier room because of that extra person too, but that may just be an empty excuse.

I think charging more for an extra person seems even more unnecessary when cabs do it, since in that case you are going to the same exact place and it is not like it really costs less to have more empty seats.