If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM Extreme Metal thread

13»

Comments

• edited 2012-07-21 22:56:56
    Has friends besides tanks now

What Nova said. >_>;

• Sweet creamy Jesus, I give up. I JUST had it!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Welcome to Vanilla.

• Go to the Updates thread. I have something for everyone.

Also, hey, Nova. Long time no see.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Hello, Formaldehyde. It has been a while, hasn't it.

• Has friends besides tanks now

You had it? What happened that you lost it? That's weird, I don't think I've had that happen to me before.

• edited 2012-09-20 05:08:18
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I simply had to post this.

And I, this:

(video's just a tad disturbing)

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

For now I'd suggest searching for Ronald McDimmu HamBorgir on youtube.

^ Will do.

I'm posting this here, even if it's only partly metal, because it's fuckin' awesome.

Why did none of you jerkwads tell me Pig Destroyer has a new album out? >:[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HdVgLSu7mw&feature=relmfu

• I didn't know you like Pig Destroyer. I'm, like, all over their shit. How's the album?

I haven't listened to it enough to compare it to their others, but it's pretty good, and sufficiently heavy. They haven't let up at all.