If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Something's wrong with one of my goldfish

edited 2012-05-31 18:08:16 in General
If that don't work, use more gun.

So I have 2 pet goldfish.  Just recently, I discovered that one of them was lying on the bottom of the tank, on it's side, unmoving.  The little guy was moving a few minutes ago (albeit slowly)  It's not belly up, so I'm not sure if it's dead.  Does anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

wish i knew

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I thought dead fish float.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

And, well, it's dead now.  I had to flush it down the toilet.  Took one look at the guy, and it was obvious that he was dead.  He wasn't breathing at all.

A little tip for you guys: For the love of God, if you want a goldfish, don't get one from Wal-Mart!  Truth be told, I'm not exactly surprised he's dead, cause the feller was missing some scales, and looked sick when I got it.

^That's when they start rotting.  Dead fish don't necessarily float.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ oh.

• Definitely not gay.

Well that sucks.