If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    My time zone is annoying yes.
  • They're somethin' else.
    If that wasn't the stupidest god knows what the fuck that was
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    What was the stupidest what?
  • What happened, Schitzo?
    I shall go to bed anyway, as I am beginning to feel sick to my stomach.

Night people.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Night. Hope you feel better.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Night.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Feel better, Cygan.
    What happened last night? I mean, Tnu vs Bob vs everything and everyone?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It was like an orgy of stupid.

I stayed out of it, so I'm not really sure.
  • edited 2011-08-13 11:47:03
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Ah, yes. Sadly, I was at Dad's house with no Internet, a near-dead iPhone, and no charger for it, otherwise I would have ended that much, much sooner.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I didn't end it sooner because I was playing video games >.>
    And sadly, I contributed it, ever so slightly (though that was only because any legitimate complaint threads I had would only have been shat on.)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Vorpy was spamming to relive the pain and avoid self mutilation, like a good girl. And also trying to get juan mad for being so cool and collected all of the time. He is juan person you just can't seem to piss off.

tnu was on his depression era, sending hundreds of PMs to bob and Vorpy, and crawling in his skin with wounds that would not heal, and this angered Bob. Bob was also trying to get mad at Vorpy but Vorpy was all like "biiiiiiitch" and disregarded the real anger for playfighting.

Due to 2 loli related threads popping up, we provoked evilneko into doing her evil image posting deeds, which included Bleach and butt shots of lolis.

This was accomplished in one night.
    I didn't end it because I was reading Higurashi and also I am not a mod.
    So that's Bob pissed off?

Now I really AM turned on :/
    I didn't end it because Pam Tillis was playing on my car stereo and I just couldn't stop posting while listening to "Maybe It Was Memphis".
    Well yeah, whenever Bob is pissed off she comes on here and spews all of that remarkably amazing stuff, which is why we are getting married in October when I have my baby.
  • I'm not even going to ask how that's possible.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I didn't end it because I was sleeping and also not a mod

Also I want a tablet
    It's possible because me and Bob are star-crossed spiral lovers, and no force in the universe can prevent us from living together forever in love.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I didn't end it because what the christ, guys.
    Basically

I didn't end it sooner because I was playing video games >.>

and also I was babysitting and am sick and was posting from a 3DS until about 8.

NIGHT NOW was just replying to messages to say goodnight
    @Vorpy: Are you actually having a baby or not? A while back you said a pregnancy test came back negative.
    I was kidding, along with the me and Bob getting married part.

My bad, I think that I shouldn't post jokes in the trufax thread too, my bad.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I wish I had a Nintendo DS so I could play Pokemon and several more games
    I didn't think the married part was true, but this is the trufax thread and you made multiple posts about having a baby in a short time period.
    I have a Nintendo DS and Dragon Quest 9 got boring very fast. :|
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    If you are so bored with it give it to me