If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So do y'all Canadians have, like, just a regular week this week?

• edited 2014-11-28 03:56:39

Our Thanksgiving was October. I look forward to turkey before candy, unlike you yankees who do things the opposite way.

To us, November is a whole lot of nothing but frozen roads and the cold embrace of death winter. Also, Remembrance Day.

That's 11/11, right?

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

November is our patriotic month here. A whole lot of days off.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

We have 11/11 too, except it's Independence Day. Not the best season to have a free day in, eh?

• I think University Student's Day is the only one in November here, though I've never been good about remembering holidays.

• You guys seen that ME!ME!ME! video yet?

Yeah.  I don't really get why it's a thing.  Other than maybe its being off-the-wall insane.

• edited 2014-11-28 16:27:38
    a little muffled

So do y'all Canadians have, like, just a regular week this week?
    Black Friday seems to be more or less a thing now, but that started very recently.

• I have a few spare Amazon $s to spare sparingly, might as well spend them on Consumerist Day.
  • edited 2015-10-09 07:04:00

[user deleted]

Superflat, motherfuckers, superflat.

• Also the symbolism is practically in your face. Big, bouncy symbolism.

The Chinese restaurant that I've eaten at or bought take-out from (more take-out than dine-in) so many times has closed down.

I called them and someone from another restaurant nearby picked up.

:(

• People sometimes laugh at me for being attached to now closed down places, but those memories stay with you, you know?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://bennyhillifier.com/ - this handy tool will swap any Youtube skit's soundtrack for "Yakety Sax"!

Y murió Chespirito..

Chespirito is dead.

• RIP Lil' Shakespeare. May your place in the afterlife be full of ham sandwiches.

• Aww, how cute, your little forum is still running Vanilla 2.0. I'm always up for some 2011 nostalgia!

#smugPrincess

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?

• vandro wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?

Basically I'm picking onf GMH because that's what I do

• edited 2014-12-01 04:50:21
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

vandro wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?

you're also drunk

• edited 2014-12-01 09:35:30

Are you me?

• Incidentally, HH is all blue now, so whoever it was that wouldn't post there because of the color scheme can post there now

One of my students gave me a report written entirely in Comic Sans. What would you guys do? Get her expelled, or just give a failing grade?

In today's news from around here, a prominent gay activist became a mayor of a mid-sized city. Regardless of the bafflement of some people or possible novelty factor, the fact remains that of the election candidates, he put the biggest effort into building a grassroots support.

I'd grade the report fairly and attach a note that Comic Sans is not well-regarded in a professional setting, please don't use it again, will dock points if this happens again.

• Forgive me, but I have no idea where the hate for comic sans comes from. Is it because people use it for mediums other than comic books or something?

I don't hate Comic Sans myself.

We had a whole thread on it. Granted, a single page.