If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2013-10-19 21:49:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You should come to the mighty shining bastion of democracy and freedom known as the United States!

...oh, who am I kidding.

• *sneezes*

• edited 2013-10-20 01:06:45

You should come to the mighty shining bastion of democracy and freedom known as the United States!

...oh, who am I kidding.

Well, as they say, no democracy is perfect. Figures.

• edited 2013-10-20 05:43:44
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

USA: the place where only half of your political elites is insane!

(edit: lol joke joke)

• edited 2013-10-20 20:56:14

I'm not sure what's up with that dancing, but I just felt like posting a video from these guys.

oh gosh am i becoming @fourteenwings?

• That's the silliest thing I've seen in a while.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

That's the silliest thing I've seen in a while.

• No rainbow star

If you flee to Canada, I'll bake you cookies!

• There is love everywhere, I already know

oh gosh am i becoming @fourteenwings?

Obviously not. You didn't talk about how many of their CDs you've bought for no reason.

Anyways, best day ever because dumb folk singers who think they can say political things (Just... two minutes in).

• ^^They did one Ultraman song. Would it really "no reason" if I bought their CDs?

• ^^"We are not used to being a minority in rape statistics."

Evidently, white folks need to step it up and start raping more. 

• edited 2013-10-22 11:52:27
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Would it really "no reason" if I bought their CDs?

If you bought the ones that weren't the Ultraman one and even in that case if you bought the non-Ultra version of that disc.

Disguised Shirabe makes everything seem super serious (^_^)

• Does anyone know the name of the song in this? I can't quite put my finger on it.

• No rainbow star

I almost forgot!

Done my ring!

• No rainbow star

FINALLY GOT MY PHONE BACK!

And it actually is my phone - same screen protector and all

...And apparently you have to wipe it to replace a part. I... What?

This sounds like the one time I sent our computer in for some hardware service, and they reset the hard drive because they found some sort of operating system error on it.

• I find it interesting that your screen protector is evidently distinct enough for you to recognize that it's the same one

• No rainbow star

It had the same scratches, bubbles, etc. as before

• This is fun. @fourteenwings got a color + outift + weapon combo that was literally Sayaka Miki using his real name.

Magical Girl Naas's hair color: ruby, outfit theme: princess, weapon: frying pan.

what would a princess do with a frying pan

• edited 2013-10-26 13:49:16
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Because for some reason I'm evolving into an obsessive homemaker, I'm going to go on and on about a huge problem I'm facing in my everyday grocery shopping (because I'm the one who does basically all of that in my house): What kind of juice should I get

• Brand A (Liqui Fruit) has terrible designs, but comes in much bigger cartons. The single servings (both in juicebox and mini-carton) and are also bigger than B's.

• Brand B (Ceres) has a wonderful design aesthetic that fits in our (average, white) fridge. Just white on fruit with a rustic flavour name under the brand name. But the cartons come in one size (Just 1 litre), which means a lot more stuff to lug around) and the single servings are smaller (Juiceboxes are 50ml less than Liqui Fruit and there are no mini-cartons). Overall, they also cost more, but they're also more pulpy.

• For the heck of it, there's also Brand C (Clover's Krush, Tropika and Life Nectar) who have completely subpar designs that can't even compare to the first two. They're largest size for Krush (which, in my opinion, is way too pulpy) is 1.5l, Tropika (juice diluted in milk, so very fatty) is 2l and Life Nectar's is also 2l, but Life Nectar is also upfront only 40% of whatever you're looking for mixed with whatever they want (Liqui Fruit does this, but they only ever mix in other more common fruit juices at a lesser percentage). Life Nectar also costs a whole bunch more than any other option, while Krush and Tropika cost just a bit less than both Liqui Fruit and Ceres.

• And I guess there is a Brand D(Clover's Danao) which has a terrible design aesthetic (every bottle is completely blue no matter what flavor is it it which I feel is kind of unnatural) and kind of tastes like overworked Krush with Tropika's fattyness. It does have a kind of nice flavour, but it wouldn't be very healthy. I only separated this from the other three because it comes in cartons and not bottles. It costs more than any other option on this list if I remember correctly.

At the moment, I'm gravitating towards going with Ceres, since they're also the only company that makes a good amount of Litchi flavoured juice (my favorite kind).

Why is this important, you ask?

• Budgeting (Even R5 a month makes a difference)

• I spend way too much time in every other department picking out cuts of meat and such so it'd be nice to cut some time off somewhere

• I can't ask my dad because he will think I'm crazy

• Really I just wanted to type a hundred or so words about juice as I am crazy

• ^^

Magical Girl Stormtroper's hair color: hot pink, outfit theme: sweet loli, weapon: jump rope.

what would a princess do with a frying pan

beat Smithy and save the Mushroom Kingdom

• @fourteenwings: alternate. Buy different juice every week or something.

i did not think of that

• Oh hey the site's back

Hi everypony
  • UE forgot to feed the hamsters that power the server.

• >everypony

This is speciesist, use everycreature the next time. 

• No rainbow star

It's my birthday for another... 4 hours, 7 minutes, and 45 seconds

Woot!

Happy birthday!