If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I started a new webcomic, and the first page is now up :D

edited 2012-05-25 00:12:36 in Webspace
No rainbow star

I got permission from INUH to make the thread

Here is the link to it

Critics? How badly does it make eyes burn?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The author of this Web Comic has not uploaded any comics yet.

• No rainbow star

Problem should be fixed

Guess it glitched and refused to change the release time I set...

• edited 2012-05-25 01:04:45
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's not the best art I've ever seen or anything, but when compared to other first pages of webcomics, even ones that now have amazingly good art, it's somewhat above average. It'll improve.

• No rainbow star

Well that's good news, at least

• They're somethin' else.

Also don't care much for the art, but I'm interested to see more. Keep it up :D

• No rainbow star
    ^ I will keep it up, and also plan to update past pages if there is a large enough gap in quality between first and latest

Any advice on where I can improve the art?

I suppose that depends. What overall look and mood do you want to go for?

• No rainbow star
    A balance between drama and comedy, and the style of the characters is a sort of Rayman style - no arms, detached heads, POTENTIALLY no legs (haven't decided if there will be legs under the pants or not), and detached hands, feet, tails, wings, etc.

Everything is simplified and streamlined - no fingers show unless they are needed, for example, and the most complex parts would be the heads

Backgrounds I plan to do a much better job on in the future and make them more detailed. I may also switch to my tablet for detail work, but I think I'll stick with a mouse for the outlines and such - more control

I plan to also make my own font ASAP, unless this one is seen as good

And I found my old strips from mid March 2010... Yeah, I've improved

Then in that case, you're doing alright. You will definitely improve as your work goes on. Though I haven't seen enough to comment, make sure you do well to have everyone emote exactly the way you'd like them to.

• No rainbow star
    ^ If I'm ever unsure of an emotion, I usually google it. So that shouldn't be hard

I do look forward to the improving part. At least it's better than my first attempt

Heh, I see. Have fun with it, Icalasari :D