If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

WH4T NOW? (Homestuck Just Bugs Me)

2»

Comments

• Things I didn't realize while playing the latest update: Porrim's o+ is a rotated ♀.

• Definitely not gay.

CANON

I know,right?

I mean, I knew Caliborn was more than an incompetent thug.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    How does the sun burning out not make him an incompetent thug who won the power lottery?
  • Definitely not gay.

I don't see how he's incompetent. He's good at what he does, and what he does is kill people.

• I like how Vriska meets her ancestor and realizes that what she needed was to become excessively wordy.

• I think my OTP just killed tumblr.
  • edited 2012-10-26 11:17:30
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Would not be surprised if that's why tumblr is down. Also, I'm all caught up again.
  • Apparently, Skaianet's going down on the thirtieth this month.

A shame.

Eh it's tagging system was a fucking mess. Hopefully the eventual replacement will be more well put together.
  • How do you expect it to be eventual, when it is already here?

• Yeah, I don't miss that about it. Still, it had a huge freaking amount of images.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I just realized that its exactly a year today since I started reading Homestuck.

Ok, technically it’s been longer than that, since I’d tried it a couple months on and sort of lost interest in it in early act 2.

I decided to give it another shot since it was such a big thing with some of you chucklefucks and one of my friends who I worked with, and I was like “Yeah, this is pretty fun I guess.” I laughed a few times.

Then WV: Ascend happened and I was like holy shit!?!?!? I have no idea what happened but it was awesome???? And that’s when I got legitimately hooked. I read the entire archive in seven days. Which was like a month into Act 6? And then because I didn’t understand so much of it and missed so many little details that I turned right around and read it again because I’m fucking insane and it was December and I wasn’t in school.

And I loved the shit out of it, and I even teared up a little bit during Cascade because I’m a big weenie baby.

But somewhere along the way since then it became one of my actual favorite works of fiction of all time? Like, I’m not going to pretend that it’s without flaws or for everyone, but it’s in the upper eschelon of my personal favorite things along with stuff like Higurashi, Mass Effect, and The Dresden Files where I becomeridiculously invested in pretty much every single character to the point of insanity.

Anyway I’m not sure what I actually wanted to say with this post. It’s like my big Happy Birthday U Joined The Fandom And Your Feels Will Never Be The Same cake or something.

• Superpowered psychotic rampaging Jack Noir tearing shit up again. It feels so right.
  • I have been reading Homestuck for more than two years, somehow! Can it really have been that long? It used to be amazing but now it just feels like a subconscious part of my routine. I liked binging it better though. When it's finished, I will probably binge the whole thing.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I don't think I've ever been less ok with an update since I've been caught up.

I just wanted to bump this thread to say that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I /still/ haven't caught up since the Scratch happened.

• edited 2013-02-16 01:49:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Well, there's no better time to catch up than now.

And then you can join the rest of the fandom in incoherent screeching and wailing at recent developments.

• I don't think I've ever been less ok with an update since I've been caught up.

For better or worse, Cronus will always hold the title of "least okay thing in Homestuck" to me, but--yeah, this was rough.

It feels like the only person in the fandom not flipping out and heading for the feels bunker. I'm just wondering how they will get out of this mess more than anything.

Then again, years of shit hitting the fan in comics and having to wait so many months for a resolution may have desensitized me.
  • On the other hand, an arc based entirely on a rescue mission would be very interesting.
    Lol shonen manga and the inevitable rescue arc.
  • I was thinking more of war movies and heist films.
  • Definitely not gay.

I actually stopped reading the comic when Caliborn kept on killing Gamzee.

I like to think that the entire comic is just a montage of Caliborn killing Gamzee now, and everything else is just part of a ridiculously elaborate hoax that the fandom made up to disguise this from non-fans.

• If I tried to summarize the last few comics, you'd think I was just playing into that idea.

• Definitely not gay.

No, please don't break the illusion. Gamzee is a douche.

• It's back!

• I laughed heartily throughout the update.

And I don't even like Caliborn!