If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you stay up later at night than you intended

LaiLai
edited 2012-05-21 13:19:22 in General
Like those moments when you look at the clock at 2/3/4 AM and go, "Oh crap, it's that late?"

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

For me it's more oh crap it's 6/7/8 in the morning? Fuck I need to go to bed. 

• You can change. You can.

And then you don't, right?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

holy shit i know that feel bro

It's even worse when you're already tired, how it's so much easier to get caught up in something that keeps you up--even something as silly as playing Minesweeper over and over again.

I've been in 4-5 hour catnaps at odd hours mode for the past few months really. 

• People in their 10s and 20s are programmed to be sleepy in the morning and extremely awake at night. I don't know why.

It's so we have the energy to style our pompadors and go out wrecking havok in Cadilacs that are 50% chrome fins while wearing leather jackets at the appropriate time of day. 

• No rainbow star
    Alkthash: That feel

I've been up until 8 am, then go, "...I'll just close my eyes for a minute so they aren't so sore...", then open them, look at the clock, see 1 something pm, and go, "...Well fuck!"
  • Definitely not gay.

Having vastly more power than the human holding the magic box that houses you but being forced to obey for some arbitrary reason?

• Definitely not gay.

No.

...but I know that feel too

• For some reason, when I went to bed at 3:30 this morning, it was actually considerably earlier than I planned to go to bed.

• probably human

This is pretty much every weekend night for me. I start feeling tired, plan to go to sleep soon, but then I find something cool and the next thing I know it's 6:00. 

• I gave up on this a while ago and just sort of embraced a nocturnal schedule.

Four years ago, I never stayed up past midnight...then gradually midnight became 2:00, and 2:00 became 4:00, and 4:00 became 6:00, and now I'm lucky to be in bed by 8:00 AM.