If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yes, Facebook, I know I have notifications.

edited 2012-05-18 21:51:21 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, I don't give a shit.

At least as long as your interface sucks and is all cluttered with irrelevant shit.

And maybe even longer than that.

Comments

• I set it to classify as junk a long, long time ago.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

didn't this used to say youtube

• Still does, but I get replies there rarely enough (like, maybe once every two weeks) that I let it go through.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

no, i mean, i could swear the thread used to say youtube instead of facebook

• I'm a damn twisted person

Bluh, I hate how these clog up my email inbox. I mean I don't even use facebook for than like twice a year(because fuck no user interface), so I shudder to think how many pointless notification emails I would get if I used it actively. 

Or maybe they would slow down, since on some level it seems like facebook is trying to lure me back, only to sink the fangs of social obligation into my flesh and pump me full of the venom of peer recognition when my guard is down.

i use facebook to keep up with some members of my family/some people I know online. By which I mean, everyone should add me so I don't have to deal with just typical facebook bullshit

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    you can turn emails off though
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I simply complain every few months, on my Facebook status, that I hate Facebook's interface.

• I'm a damn twisted person

^^^ You just want to spread the suffering. To exalt Father Nurgle with the friends count.

yes

i also want to talk to people in a non-forum environment, though