If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I tried Reese's Puffs again today

edited 2012-05-16 18:27:17 in IJAM

They're just as good as I remember.

Just as teeth-meltingly get-crowns-on-your-molars-for-six-years good.

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Harley Warren and I were researching forbidden tomes and as I felt the knowledge of such antediluvian beasts take its toll on my mind, I stated to my companion. “We must stop, Harley! We shall surely go mad!”

To which my friend Harley replied. “Relax, Randolph. I have had Reeses’s for breakfast.”

My mind nearly shattered from the revelation of such a deranged idea. “Candy?! for breakfast?!”

“No, no Randolph. Not candy: Reeses’s puffs cereal.”

And as if by some horrific demon’s power I was launched into a nightmarish cacophony of peanut butter and chocolate that will bring upon the awakening of a higher type of flavor than we have ever known before!”

Someone must tell the world of this nightmare… It’s Reeses’s… for breakfast!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Reese's Puffs are best Lovecraftian abomination.
  • edited 2012-05-16 18:57:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Reeses's Puffs Vs. Nyarulko-Chan.

The Wheel of Fate is Turning!

Rebel One!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Reese's Puffs

>:-|

• And now I ate too many of them.

Currently staving off vomiting.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Reese's Puffs are best Lovecraftian abomination.

Oh my god. "Best" has become the new "epic".

• Looks like epic has been bested.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

> that feel when you were using "epic" before most others and had to stop because it actually became a thing
    > that feel when you realise that previous statement makes you a culture hipster of the worst sort
    > FML 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I just use the words I like and fuck trends.

Haberdasher.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

You know what cereal miss? French Toast Crunch. Man, that shit was amazing.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I wish they still had the . . . whatever the hell the Oreo cereal was.
  • edited 2012-05-16 21:14:16

^Ore-Os?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Oreo Os

• ^^^They're apparently still available... in South Korea.