If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Being too slow to think of an idea

edited 2012-05-16 16:53:56 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So i was just tutoring someone.  We were supposed to go for (and I was supposed to get paid for) an hour.  But the tutoree only stayed for about 40 minutes.  He didn't come with enough homework or stuff to go over to fill the hour.  Well he did (according to him) do badly on a test today.  He didn't want to go over it.

I should have told him, darnit, we're going over your test, when it's fresh on your mind so you don't screw it up when it's on your final.

Instead, I let him go and only thought about this idea after he left.

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Ah yes I love scumbag subconscious, who is a terminal procrastinator and always thinks of things/remembers stuff hours/days after it would have helped.

• a little muffled

I had to reread that post three times to not see the first sentence as "So I was just torturing someone,"

• edited 2012-05-16 18:49:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "So I was just torturing someone,"
    glenn confirmed for hostel enthusiast.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

(explain reference plz -_-)

^^^ My subconscious is way too nice to people.  It's like Recette, who is way too nice to potential customers and whose behavior Tear facepalms at.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

If he got a D or below, call him up RIGHT NOW and tell him to get his ass over there and study.

Alternatively, write something down the minute you think of it. That way you'll be less likely to forget it or something similar.  

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ I don't know what grade he got.