If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

One track: repeat ad nauseam

edited 2012-05-09 22:01:16 in Meatspace
I don't understand how people can listen to the same song over-and-over for what seems like hours.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't either, even though I do it :P

• I can understand how but I rarely do it. Because I know that as mundane problems ("first world problems"?) go, making yourself dislike a song because of hearing it too much is pretty terrible, and mostly preventable.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Eh, I do it all the time. Sometimes whatever effect a song has on you is so great that you have to listen to it again just to... i don't know how to describe it, honestly

• I am increasingly knowing that feel, certainly. But I don't think I've ever been as invested in music as some other people. 

The only times I can clearly remember repeating something like this recently was with short instrumental/orchestral/soundtrack pieces.

• You can change. You can.

Eh, I do it all the time. Sometimes whatever effect a song has on you is so great that you have to listen to it again just to... i don't know how to describe it, honestly

Yeah, this. 

• I listened to a song I loved repeatedly for days and I ended up hating it.
  • edited 2012-05-10 02:45:32

I can listen to a song once or twice every day for a while, but I don't really get listening to the same song consecutively... unless you count one song performed by different people.