If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just got pulled over for nothing

edited 2012-05-09 20:42:39 in Meatspace
Has friends besides tanks now

So I was only about twenty feet away from my street when the blue lights started flashing behind me. I wondered if he might have saw me accidentally revving up to 39 in a 30 zone on a previous stretch of road (I slowed down when I caught myself, at least). But then he told me that my brake lights were out. And I didn't know where my registration and insurance were (they were in the visor, but I didn't think they'd already been put in there by my parents or whatever), so that sucked. Luckily he didn't write me up or anything.

But then my parents went and checked my back lights out, and they work just fine. I'll grant that I should have known where my paperwork was, but was I just the victim of a quota or something?

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It's perfectly possible, and generally speaking teens make easy targets since they have a reputation as bad drivers.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I wonder how he knew that, though; it's pretty dark out, and I, personally, can't see anyone behind their windshields when it's that dark. Maybe with my high beams on, but I'm not that much of a douchebag.