If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Serio's Castlvania Fighter

edited 2012-05-08 09:58:53 in IJAM

This is a fucking amazing fangame. It's basically a boss rush of the Castlevania series's most iconic bosses, with loads of playable characters and loads of bosses to fight, all staying true to the gameplay of the later metroidvania titles, all made in the freeware MUGEN engine.

Download the game here.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Holy shit yes download link woot thanks!

• edited 2012-05-08 12:38:21

I especially like the way Dracula employs the Bishonen Line.

First phase, Normal Dracula. Second phase, Giant Nightmare Demon Dracula. Third phase, Normal Dracula, but way tougher.

Spoiler:
    Fourth phase, and he starts charging his Demonic Megiddo attack. Bring his health to zero before he finishes or it's game over.

• I especially like how the creator manages to make each character's play style different, since in their respective games most of them have the exact same abilities since they have the exact same role, a guy who uses a whip and subweapons to kill Dracula. I always use Super Castlevania IV's Simon, instant whip and able to attack in all directions make him a truly powerful character to use.