If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

World's first supervillain

edited 2012-05-04 16:19:23 in General
You can change. You can.

and my theory that the world is about to become a big silver age comic book continues to get more evidence

(More seriously, this is probably a film major's thesis or something, but it's still pretty quite well done)

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Phoenix Jones?

For an announcement from an obviously fake villain, I'm surprised he used a real vigilante's "name"
  • Well, uh, I just read about this from TVT, a not-unnecessary necro of the existing thread on Jones...and...uh...

Ica, I think that's part of the joke, seeing as they are from the same city. Someone on TVT was already speculating that they might be working on this together. I think that would be hilarious. And then they could stage a fight in some really prominent place...

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Um.

Well, that's certainly a thing.

• What's also funny is that I just rewatched Dr. Horrible on Wednesday night. So I've got the whole amateur villain thing on the brain.