If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Anarcho-Capitalism

edited 2012-05-01 11:10:06 in Wonderful posts
HEIL MEEEEE

ATTN those who self-identify as "anarcho-capitalists":

"Anarcho-capitalism" is a load of nonexistent contradictory bullshit. Anarchy is completely opposed to government; capitalism is a form of government; it's impossible to be both, at least if you're actually capable of logical thought. If you self-identify as an "anarcho-capitalist", you suck and are stupid and I hate you.

The führer has spoken.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> The führer has spoken.

You furious, führer?

• Kichigai birthday!!

Hitler why are you so moe?

• edited 2012-05-01 11:23:36
    HEIL MEEEEE

why is my voice skipping in that video

^^ At least you didn't say "führious". That would have been a bad thing to say.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Awww, don't be so mean to our Adolf. I mean, look at him!

Moe Hitler

• I'M NOT BISHIE

GRRRRRRR ARGH

• edited 2012-05-01 11:45:03
    Kichigai birthday!!

Please Hitler stop being so tsundere I don't think my heart will take it

• Actually "capitalism" is, depending on your views, a kind of economy and the society it gives rise to or a kind of society and the economy it gives rise to and the reason "anarcho-capitalism" is a contradiction in terms is that anarchists oppose capitalism.

Also, you are Hitler and therefore suck.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

If capitalism were actually a form of government we'd be borked beyond belief. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Would be some kind of feudalism, I guess?

(And now Alex has +50 Reaction to capitalism)

• I'm an old man, I get terms confused. Yeah, economy is what I meant, but my message is the same: anarcho-capitalists are retarded.

Also, you are Hitler and therefore suck.

Ooh, playing the Hitler card, are we?

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    Remember the old saying. "Do as Hitler says, not as Hitler does."
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I'm personally of the opinion that the only way that a truly free market could even exist would be without any sort of government at all, but... no, the idea still doesn't particularly appeal to me, especially considering that the very idea of privatising police forces is an unsettling one.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Unfettered capitalism (libertarianism) is a really really really stupid thing because it assumes one or more of the following:

It equates luck with hard work, assumes that people in positions of power will never abuse their power, and is also incredibly racist, classist, sexist, etc.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^ Why does everyone ignore me? :(

• If capitalism were actually a form of government we'd be borked beyond belief.

Oh right, you're not from the States.

These idiotically pro-capitalism fucktards in the U.S. are giving capitalism a bad name.

Recette Lemongrass could run a country better than this.

RECETTE/TEAR 2012

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't think Recette is old enough to run.

=(

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

RECETTE/TEAR 2012

A sword for every hero!

• God, that "More Libertarian than Thou" guy pisses me off. He has such a punchable face.

• But you never had any to begin with.

But Tear is! ...Think people might have problems with a fairy running the country, though.

• To be or not to be? That is the question.

But Tear is! ...Think people might have problems with a fairy running the country, though.

I would agree, since some people aren't fans of fantasy, and would like to see a real person running the country.

• But what about people who aren't fans of reality and would rather have a fairy running the country?

• Fantasy fans shouldn't be allowed to vote.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I read the thread title reversed as Captain Anachronism. Which is totally an awesome name for a superhero comic character. Not sure if hero or villain though. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Captain Anachronism

Isn't that just Captain America?

• There should be a comic series where there's a team of superheroes who are all associated with different political viewpoints.

But who would lead them?

• ^ That's your first plot.

Democracy Man/Comrade Communism OTP