If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you start a thread on a forum and everyone disagrees with your opinion and points out its flaws

edited 2012-04-24 16:35:54 in General
My arms are falling off!

It's like, "can I just rewind time and never post this at all, please?"

Comments

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

If you can't handle that and it's to late to not post it, maybe you could just refrain from visiting the thread.

• And the problem goes away just because people don't hear it anymore?

• But how would you ever learn from that? Unless the thread was made on impulse and not thought through, but that's another story.

It's hard to take criticism of your opinion separately from criticism of you as a person, but vital to get through life.

• edited 2012-04-24 18:33:22
    If you rewound time every time you did that, you'd never learn anything.

Although I have to admit that I share the sentiment at times, and I consciously try to disagree with it.
  • I'll make threads and then not go back to them for a half hour, as I think "Why did I post that?"