If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• I'm excited for a sequel, but I'm afraid that it might cheapen the story of the original if they don't do it properly. I mean, Neku's story was pretty much wrapped up.

I guess we could get something about Hanekoma or Joshua. Actually, I'd like to see an origin story thing for Joshua since everything about him is pretty much left up to interpretation.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, the final secret report pretty much said "there's going to be a sequel about hanekoma."
  • edited 2012-04-24 00:25:24
    My arms are falling off!

I would prefer a new story in the same universe (with bits of continuity being a major plot twist of sorts), to be honest.

• edited 2012-04-24 00:26:45
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, he didn't say it was a direct sequel. Could be anything really.
  • probably human

I agree with Raydere. I'd be happy just to get a quick cameo of the original cast.

Maybe this game will take place in New York or some other American city?

• edited 2012-04-24 20:40:01
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

My theory:

Spoiler:
    Hanekoma flees to some other city, the angels pursue him there, shit happens.

• a little muffled

Man, I never did get to playing TWEWY.

• edited 2012-04-24 21:29:14
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

I got past the first week of the game until I did what I did with every other handheld game I've ever owned and lost it.

Can't fucking find that thing anywhere, ugh

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That feel.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I've never lost a one of my video games.

I've had then stolen, broken, and sold by my other family members but I've never lost them.

In fact I've only ever lost one DVD. It was Batman Begins, but eh.

• You can change. You can.

In fact I've only ever lost one DVD. It was Batman Begins, but eh.

I would have retaliated against the whole universe.

Granted, it'd scalate.

but it'd be worth it. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I mostly lose handheld games.

Usually when I lose bigger stuff, it's because I lent it to someone and forgot until they moved away or something.
  • Feels worse when it's a game you never finished, but want to.

God damn it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
  • My arms are falling off!

I hope they do more with all the Mingle stuff--maybe have it take advantage of StreetPass? (I don't have a 3DS so I don't know much about its features.)

I love going to a convention and racking up tons of player data. (and then buying the Darklit Planets instead of grinding them from Panthera "OPEN UP YOUR WORLD" Cantus.)