If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I went shooting for the first time today~

edited 2012-04-22 12:11:03 in IJAM

Take that, Barney! >:D

.22 handgun, 25 feet away.

It was a really nice experience to enjoy doing something with my daddy, it's been a while since we hung out and he seemed really proud of me. >/////<

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Only you could make your first shooting experience sound so sweet. It's also one of the last things I would have expected you to do. 'S probably a fun time.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I wanted to do pistol for one of my required PE classes in my undergrad years.  However, so many people want that class all the time.  The closest I got was a PE class in archery and getting to participate in the shooting range's free shoot days.

Incidentally, my undergrad school's team has surprisingly good pistol/rifle teams.  We're talking on par with military academies.

• No rainbow star

...Waltzy scares me more and more...

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ In old Yugoslavia, there was a compulsory subject in the high school curriculum called "national defense". The whole point of it was learning basic combat tactics, how to use different kinds of firearms and melee weapons and martial art classes. Apparently, my mom was the best marksman in school.

Wish that subject was still around.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I should learn to shoot, given that my current speciality is in a weapon that hasn't been used for some hundreds of years. 

In any case, Waltzy, I'm very pleased to see that you SHOT the SHIT out of Barney. 

• You can change. You can.

The tilde crepped me out.

then I realized it was Waltzy and I know I can trust her with a gun.

...well, at least, that she wouldn't be malicious with it.

...wait, no.

• edited 2012-04-22 18:27:39

Having a picture of Barney on the target seems like such a middle-schooler-on-Newgrounds thing.

• edited 2012-04-22 18:39:39

I shot some of my old GI Joes with my 22 caliber rifle once. One of them had his chest, arms, and legs completely seperated from his body. In the end, my dad and I carried the pieces of their body home in a bad. I almost wanted to say, Oooooh, naasstyyyy.

• ^^ XD My dad made the target, ahaha~. I probably would've done something much less mature.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I applaud your dad.

• a little muffled

At the shooting range I went to, targets with pictures of zombies were really popular despite most of the people there being in their thirties or forties.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

then I realized it was Waltzy and I know I can trust her with a gun

you fool

• You can change. You can.

she's more trustable than you!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:(

• I did my advanced combat shoot a few months ago.

I got marksman (70% accuracy), but only after hours and hours of re-shooting. And shooting in fatigues, helmet, and load-bearing vest is no fun at all.

I do wonder what shooting with a pistol would be like, though.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You all don't know how frightening the idea of Waltzy with a firearm is until you play co-op with her on RE5.