If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

undercoverfilmer00v

edited 2012-04-19 01:23:41 in Webspace

He was one of the game reviewers that followed the AVGN in 2006/2007. He made these very long reviews of Mickey Mousecapade and Double Dragon III, as well as some stunt videos with the game Goldeneye, then got into some drama feud, and then took all the videos off his channel, while his account remained open.

Then, four years later, he started uploading videos again. The first few minutes of this one gives a pretty good idea of what they've been about:

Discuss.

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Are those... are those hour-long game reviews?

Those are hour-long game reviews, aren't they?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Given that the videos say "part 1" and "part 2," I'd say that no, no they're not hour-long game reviews.

They're a two-hour-long game review.

• Ensuring no one is ever going to watch them.

• edited 2012-04-26 21:36:16

They're not game reviews, though he has done hour-long game reviews in the past.

These are videos detailing the relationship between him and the female sportscaster he's been stalking. Seriously.

• No rainbow star

^ When gamer reviewers snap?

• I'm a damn twisted person

>Implying game reviewers aren't crazy by default. 

• edited 2012-04-26 21:50:22

Watch the whole first video if you can. It gets crazier than that.

EDIT: On second thought, just watch the first minute of the second video. It gets far crazier than that.

• What the crap is this?

• If I say that the comments scare me too much to watch the videos, will the response be "What the fuck are you doing looking at Youtube comments"? I think it's often illuminating to see what sorts of people respond positively and negatively to a video, and in this case, some of the people responding positively are people I don't ever want to meet.

• I stopped two minutes in. It's terrifying.

• First five minutes in and I can already predict how the rest goes. Past me of would probably have sympathy for such autistic fuckwittery with regards to relationships.

• Oh god, these really are terrifying. Just seeing that level of delusion unfolding so obviously...I almost forgot this happens to this extent outside of fiction, but here it is.

If people let certain authorities know about all this, would it be grounds to re-institutionalize him?

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I could only watch two minutes of the first video and about twenty seconds of the seconds before I could not take any more of it. This is...

• ...very reminiscent of Chris Chan?

I too could only manage a couple of minutes.

• Because the aim of the first however many minutes of the first video was to apparently catch people up on the situation, I watched...like, at least 6 minutes, if not closer to 10. I couldn't look away until the story was completely caught up or something. I forget exactly when or why I stopped.

With the second, I someone survived the song but found nothing of particular value to be said afterwards, so I stopped after a few minutes.

I am extremely disturbed by all this, but I think it's worse for some of you. Such is my life on the internet, and sometimes I feel like something is wrong with my emotions as a result...

• This sort of romcom mode of thinking is pretty common, so it's not that disturbing. The difference is that it's a mood, and most peeps snap out of that shit when they get a reality check from their peers.

Heaven knows I've been there-the idea that feelings where all the mattered, finding it unfair that she didn't spell out all her emotions and thoughts for me clearly like I had the EQ of an eggplant, shoving pages of bad poetry onto her-but that was when I was 15, which is still pretty late. It's hilarious in hindsight, and I'm glad it didn't disturb her too much.

• They're somethin' else.

That Chrono Trigger music is fucking distracting.

• ^It's sort of inappropriate, too.

• Watched a bit more. I love the bit where he talks about going to a "better quality psychic" and then complains about being committed to a mental institution for stalking this poor woman.

He's a complete fruitcake.

• edited 2012-04-27 15:33:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

>found her phone number

WISW, roughly two and a half minutes in.

I don't want to spend hours watching this.

• Does Retsupurae take suggestions? Because this feels like the best material for their Webcam Ward spin-off.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Webcam Ward shut down a long time ago.

• ^^Yeah, I made it a fair ways past that. Like, that was what really got me going "I should stop soon". Psychics? Not taking a hint from your own institutionalization? 

As I said, these videos should be grounds for him to be re-arrested and locked away for good. He hasn't learned his lesson, and insofar as he may never do so, I don't think it's safe for him to be out in the world. (Note, I am writing this while hungry and distracted, and I don't have time to debate tonight...)

• /r9k/, meet your new patron saint.

• He has spend 10 minutes analyzing a look she gave him. What the lol.

• We should flag this guy, this is really getting creepy.

• They're somethin' else.

DAT

FUCKING

MUSIC.

FUCK YOUR SHIT.

This guy needs help.